Plenteous Horizons for Professional Women
Icebreaker and 30 Second Intros
- Answer the meeting icebreaker question.
- Then, share your “Thirty Second Intro”.
- Example: Paula McMillan’s “Thirty Second Intro” => I help women-in-transition balance living the life they desire today with setting aside what’s needed for tomorrow. Most want to know if they have enough – and what they can do to have more – in planning for personal goals and dreams. A national presenter and writer on the unique financial life planning nuances of women, I am committed to the financial security, empowerment and independence of women.
- Discuss the five questions around the announced meeting topic.
In advance of the meeting, consider:
- Learning more about our lively, interactive virtual networking meetings! Join us twice monthly to connect, share and grow together as we take on relevant, timely issues in an enjoyable, engaging way.
- Registering for meetings! Have all upcoming meetings saved to your calendar.
- Joining Horizons for Professionals on LinkedIn! Begin connecting with other group members and see relevant posts about upcoming meetings and more.
- Invite friends you feel would benefit! It’s a great way to be sure to stay in touch with people you already know twice monthly.
For questions, reach out to Paula McMillan, CFP®, CPA, PFS, CGMA, Plenteous Financial Forum Chair.