The Power of Breath
We need “the breath” to survive. But, “the breath” does far more than keep us alive. Understand and use it to its fullest extent to reap the benefits!
We can use “the breath” to:
- Bring mental clarity
- Energize ourselves
- Detoxify us physically and emotionally
- Boost the immune system
- Change our blood chemistry
- Reduce inflammation in the body
- Help overcome addictions
- Control and direct the mind
- Control and direct the emotions
- Bring calm and relaxation
- Target viruses and bacteria
Kara Nicole Bitar – Connect with Kara!
Plenteous Financial Wellness Wheel
In the pursuit of a plenteous life, consider cash flow planning, education and career planning, risk and insurance planning, tax planning, investment planning, retirement planning, eldercare planning and estate and gift planning.